Allscripts integration broken

Jerry,
I reinstalled Violentmonkey just now (having uninstalled Tampermonkey). Restarted FF, reloaded the Allscripts IntegrationMM plugin from the Greasyfork site, deleted the contents, and replaced them with the text from your ZIP file.

The problem persists unchanged. When I invoke the Allscripts site from the blue tab on the demographics page, I enter the password, Allscripts thinks for a moment, then puts me back to the sign-in page.

If I have Allscripts running in a separate FF tab, (which used to work) the “Load from OpenEMR” button still does not appear in the “Add New Patient” frame.

Thanks for your help with this. I wish there were a way to single step the scripts so I could see where they are failing.

Dave

Actually you can David step through.

• open a patient
  • from FF CTL+SHIFT+I
  • select Debugger tab in console
  • from left pane select Violentmonkey
  • then the Allscript plugin script

from there you can set breakpoints. I’m not surprised it did not fix everything but once I see what is going on then we should be able to fix.

OK, Jerry,
This is the set of error messages I get from the Allscripts login page which opens in the bottom frame of the traditional 2 frame OpenEMR layout: I have Ad-Block Plus running, if that makes any difference. It was never a problem before.

This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. main_screen.php
Some cookies are misusing the recommended “sameSite“ attribute 2
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. topdialog.js
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. dialog_utils.js
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. 2 main_title.php
This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. main_title.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. 2 left_nav.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. jquery.treeview.css
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. bootstrap.min.js
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. jquery.treeview.js
This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. left_nav.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. daemon_frame.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. main_info.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. messages.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. themeBuilder.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. lato.css
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead main_title.php:2:21
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead main_title.php line 1 > scriptElement:2:21
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. Lato-Regular.woff2
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. Lato-Bold.woff2
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. themeBuilder.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. treeview-default-line.gif
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. treeview-default.gif
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. dated_reminders_counter.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. execute_background_services.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. 2 daemon_frame.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. 2 patient_select.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. 2 demographics.php
This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. demographics.php
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead demographics.php:2:21
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead demographics.php:2:21
TypeError: patIDHREF is undefined demographics.php:396:25
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. encounters.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. stats.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. disc_fragment.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. pnotes_fragment.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. patient_reminders_fragment.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. vitals_fragment.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. track_anything_fragment.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. labdata_fragment.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. clinical_reminders_fragment.php
This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. Login.aspx
Loading failed for the with source “https://www.googletagservices.com/tag/js/gpt.js”. Login.aspx:57:1
ReferenceError: googletag is not defined Login.aspx:57:1
ReferenceError: googletag is not defined 2 Login.aspx:58:54
ReferenceError: googletag is not defined Login.aspx:59:2
ReferenceError: googletag is not defined Login.aspx:207:51
ReferenceError: googletag is not defined Login.aspx:218:51
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead Login.aspx:2:21
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead Login.aspx line 1 > scriptElement:2:21
Loading failed for the with source “https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js”. Login.aspx:1:1
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. dated_reminders_counter.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. execute_background_services.php
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it’s recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1. 2 daemon_frame.php

This is the set of messages I get from the Allscripts “Add Patient” Page, running in a separate FF tab, which used to work. Violentmonkey says that the Allscripts IntegrationMM script is working.

This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. eprescribe.allscripts.com
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead eprescribe.allscripts.com:2:21
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead line 1 > scriptElement:2:21
Loading failed for the with source “https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js”. eprescribe.allscripts.com:1:1
Loading failed for the with source “https://az416426.vo.msecnd.net/scripts/a/ai.0.js”. eprescribe.allscripts.com:1:1
Cookie “eRxTeaserAdShown” will be soon rejected because it has the “sameSite” attribute set to “none” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “sameSite“ attribute, read https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite select-patient.component.ts:210:12
This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. addpatient.aspx
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead addpatient.aspx:2:21
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead addpatient.aspx:2:21
Loading failed for the with source “https://www.googletagservices.com/tag/js/gpt.js”. LogRxDisplay.aspx:11:1
ReferenceError: googletag is not defined LogRxDisplay.aspx:11:1
ReferenceError: googletag is not defined LogRxDisplay.aspx:12:54
ReferenceError: googletag is not defined LogRxDisplay.aspx:13:2
ReferenceError: googletag is not defined LogRxDisplay.aspx:35:51
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead LogRxDisplay.aspx:2:21
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead LogRxDisplay.aspx:2:21

Strangely, the debugger does not show Violentmonkey to be active, even though the Violenmtmonkey control says that the Allscripts IntegrationMM script is active.

Too me this says the plugin is not recognizing the openemr domain url. Or script load is being prevented somehow!
Do you alias into your openemr directory? Or is your instance directory named openemr?
Also you might try turning on User Debug. Globals->Logging User Debug to All and log out then back in. Run patient.

@Wizard353 I’m getting it to work all the way to below. For sure will need to modify plugin for tab interface. Also need to fix fixed domain of openemr to any directory name but, I’m going to have to see if I can get a test account because unless I can log in it’s hard to see where failures occur.

Jerry,
My system uses the following for the OpenEMR Page:

https://xeon5/openemr/interface/main/main_screen.php?auth=login&site=default

The Veridigm/Allscripts “Add Patient” page shows only:

https://eprescribe.allscripts.com/

Is that what you meant by the domain?

I disabled Ad-Block plus, restarted, but no change in behavior

Thanks,
Dave

above is domain and looks like you’re offsetting into openemr directory which is fine.
I think this is going to boil down to cross site or an iframe issue. Google ads and analytics for bots on Allscript page should not hinder us. Unsure about popup blockers though.
My clinic stopped using Allscripts awhile back but i’m waiting to hear back from ARNP for account password so I can test. If I see it, I can fix it!:slight_smile:

Jerry,
If it’s any help, here is the set of console messages shown in the “Add Patient” page.This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. eprescribe.allscripts.com
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead eprescribe.allscripts.com:2:21
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead line 1 > scriptElement:2:21
Some cookies are misusing the recommended “sameSite“ attribute 3
Request to access cookie or storage on “” was blocked because it came from a tracker and content blocking is enabled. 11
This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. addpatient.aspx
GPT synchronous rendering is no longer supported, ads will be requested and rendered asynchronously. See https://support.google.com/admanager/answer/9212594 for more details. pubads_impl_2020060803.js:6:35611