Ajax error in Diagnosis Search ICD10


(Craig Tucker) #1

When I search for a diagnosis in the issues pannel I am getting a great deal of lag and an ajax error
I am using OEMR 5.0.1.
I’m using: Chrome and Firefox.
I’m using: Linux–Debian/Synology

FIREFOX CONSOLE:

Source map error: Error: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data Resource URL: https://Mysite/openemr/public/assets/jquery-min-1-10-2/index.js Source Map URL: jquery-1.10.2.min.map Source map error: Error: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data Resource URL: https://192.168.210.1:5012/openemr/public/assets/jquery-min-1-9-1/index.js Source Map URL: jquery.min.map Error Notice: DataTables warning: table id=my_data_table - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7
CHROME CONSOLE:
`
index.js:4 GET https://MySite/openemr/interface/patient_file/encounter/find_code_dynamic_ajax.php?sEcho=8&iColumns=2&sColumns=%2C&iDisplayStart=0&iDisplayLength=15&mDataProp_0=0&sSearch_0=&bRegex_0=false&bSearchable_0=true&bSortable_0=true&mDataProp_1=1&sSearch_1=&bRegex_1=false&bSearchable_1=true&bSortable_1=true&sSearch=Major%20De&bRegex=false&iSortCol_0=0&sSortDir_0=asc&iSortingCols=1&what=codes&codetype=ICD10&inactive=0&_=1572712683193 504 (Gateway Time-out)
send @ index.js:4
ajax @ index.js:4
ua @ jquery.dataTables.min.js:36
nb @ jquery.dataTables.min.js:37
O @ jquery.dataTables.min.js:29
f @ jquery.dataTables.min.js:41
(anonymous) @ jquery.dataTables.min.js:96
setTimeout (async)
(anonymous) @ jquery.dataTables.min.js:96
dispatch @ index.js:3
q.handle @ index.js:3

Error Notice:  DataTables warning: table id=my_data_table - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

Apache 2.4 Log:
2019-11-02T09:40:25-07:00 MyServer [Sat Nov 02 09:40:25.284228 2019 [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 18648:tid 807506992] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client 000.000.000.0:0000] AH01075: Error dispatching request to :0000: (polling), referer: https://000.000.000.0:0000/openemr/interface/patient_file/encounter/find_code_dynamic.php?codetype=ICD10
`
I have also tested the 5.0.2 upgrade and still see the lag and ajax error. I have had it ever since upgrading to ICD10 in 2015. I am wondering if I need to delete and reload that data. Every thing else zips along.


(Stephen Waite) #2

hi @Craig_Tucker, you can test it (recommend a test environment to be safe) by truncating the icd10_dx_order_code table and then in the contrib/icd10 directory removing 2019 and moving in the 2020 codes in your 5.0.2 install which should have the code changes required, 2020 I10 dx update with a work around for nested folder (#2630) · openemr/openemr@53b8ae6 · GitHub

edit: before attempting you may just want to take a peek in the icd10_dx_order_code table and see if it was a certain revision that loaded bad data, then you could just delete the codes where revision equals say 2


(Craig Tucker) #3

Thanks Stephen,

I tried updating the ICD10 and I have the same delay. I think it is a server/Nginx issue. I am having a difficult time figuring out what to change. I have tried:

proxy_connect_timeout 900;
proxy_read_timeout 900;

That is not helping. I will keep digging.


(Jerry P) #4

Don’t think this is server issue. Data table will cause this and i’d bet it’s intermittent.
I wonder if your datatable dependency was updated to newer version where jquery version used may not be supported.
Just a gut feeling:)