I’ve put up on my demo server a version which I feel comfortable enough to release soon. I’m sure there are particulars that hard core billing folks may find wanting but, I am open for any suggestions to improve use. Not much that can’t be edited in claim form to make module usable.
Some points of interest in this version:
- Fee sheet has been modified to allow assigning revenue codes to items.
- Codes/superbill also allow adding a revenue code to items with intent of auto populating fee sheet/charge sheet.
- Looking to add auto save of revenue code to codes when assigned in fee sheet but doesn’t exist for code in codes.
- Claim form edit now has lookup hints for most all codes needed in UB04 i.e. value codes, occurrence codes, revenue codes, status codes and others. These are accessible by typing search term or double clicking appropriate blocks.
- Edit version histories are maintained with claim version history.
- Claim edit now will allow reset of edited claim to current fee sheet version. Looking to maybe allow overwrite/update of current edited copy from fee sheet.
- Form highlights any fields edited in current edit session. In case one forgets:).
- Help button with form general help items.
More work could be done in fee sheet for save and persistence of items. The way the form is designed, DOM is not updated when new items are added via html thus, until refresh, DOM events are out of date.
Patient Jason Binder has a fee sheet set up.