Adodb-mysql_log.inc.php

@brady.miller

I think the file that generates: adodb-mysql_log.inc is privDB.php in library/authentication. Check out line 51:

$GLOBALS[PRIV_DB]=NewADOConnection(“mysql_log”);

Could this be it?

Sandra

hi,

That code should not ever be called unless using the secure_sqlconf.php which I do not think anybody uses (this was something a developer did in the past to make certain mysql tables more secure and requires lots of configuration). i also realized that there is a bug there anyways, and should instead be (the mysql should be mysqli):
$GLOBALS[PRIV_DB]=NewADOConnection(“mysqli_log”);

Try that change and see what happens.

-brady

Well, but I did have the file in default. removing the file doesn’t help anyway.

OMG, it worked, it should be mysqli_log

Cool

Crazy. That section of code should never be called. I am going to do a blind fix there (there are changes that are needed for mysqli and mysql ssl support); figured that is better than leaving it known as being broken.
-brady

someone else is having this problem. yes fix please.

In theory, this should make it work (with mysqli and mysqli/ssl optional support like the other standard openemr database connectors do):

what do you mean by blind? Do you mean untested?

Yes,
Completely untested; planning to test later this evening.
-brady

Hi @gutiersa ,

The above fix tested well (also tested well with the privDB thing turned on), so I brought it into codebase and it will go into next 5.0.1 patch. Thanks for pointing out this bug.

-brady

Awesome, thank you.

So, I have a working openemr multisite working with nginx and php-fpm.

I would like to share it. You wanna make me some space in the wiki, or should I just post it here?

Sandra

hi @gutiersa,

That would be great!

Post where ever it’s easier for you. Getting it on the wiki would be ideal. Here’s a page that could bring it into:
https://www.open-emr.org/wiki/index.php/OpenEMR_with_nginx_and_php-fpm
(I linked this on the installation wiki page also)

Let me know if you need a wiki account; and if wiki is a pain, I’d gladly paste any instructions over there.

-brady

Both then, because we need commenting, and Wiki is not amenable to comments.
Thanks

I forgot how to log in to the openemr instance I created in Docker. Does it get deleted every time I log out?
Thanks

Sandra

It should not. What do you see after following command:
docker ps -a