Administration Codes showing Race list


(KANOBERSON ASHER) #1

Can anyone tell me what went wrong here?
codes.pdf (664.6 KB)

I was deselecting most of the races from administration, lists, Race then saved. Now when I go to administration codes, this is what comes up. I could not figure out how to undo it.


(ViSolve) #2

@Kanoberson,

We have tried your steps to reproduce the issue in OpenEMR version 5.0 ( with Patch 6) and we couldn’t able to see the issue.
Can you please share your steps with more detail which could cause the issue?

Thanks,
ViSolve


(KANOBERSON ASHER) #3

Thanks. I found that the problem is in my list_options table. everytime I import this table into a new database problem occurs. I tried restoring this table but it messed with the invoice number sequence. Does anyone know how to fix this without destroying data?


(KANOBERSON ASHER) #4

Could someone figure out what my problem is? Every time I restore my list_options table, the administration codes gets messy. Here is a dump of my list-options table. Could someone restore this to a test environment and then go to Administration and Codes and see what my problem is? I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while without success.
Thankslist_options.sql (241.4 KB)


(Brady Miller) #5

@Kanoberson ,
Sorry for the delay on this. Appears to be a very interesting bug. Still having this issue?

(edit: confirmed via PM that this is still an issue)

-brady


(Brady Miller) #6

btw, per @Kanoberson , this is happening in OpenEMR 4.2.2

Do you do anything in Administation->Codes before you see this, or does this show right when you open the screen?

-brady


(Brady Miller) #7

Off the top of my head, I think that is where the price level selection is. So possibly, the race list is being used instead of price level for some reason.


(KANOBERSON ASHER) #8

Happens right when you open the screen.


(Brady Miller) #9

Yep,

Do a search for pricelevel in your sql and you will see the issue. The pricelevel id should just be for this list:

However, somehow, someway you have it including 600 list items (rather than just ‘standard’).

-brady


(KANOBERSON ASHER) #10

Thanks much. Now let’s see if I can do what you just said.


(Brady Miller) #11

To clarify (I was being to brief, I think). If you open your sql script that you posted in a text viewer. Then search for pricelevel and then you will see that it is being used way more than it should. That is the list_id for Price Levels which by default includes just Standard entry. However, in your case, you have 600 entries on the pricelevel list which is messing things up.


(KANOBERSON ASHER) #12

I don’t know how I messed that up, but thanks to you, it’s fixed now.
Thank you