Adding Users

Which one is the problem? not sure - is it old age or the single malt :slight_smile:

I tried to add a user and I got an error message each time saying incorrect password!

I tried this at least half a dozen times!

I thought, I did not have enough char so added the password lengthy enough! Still did not work then I added combination of letters, special chars blah, blah… nothing worked!

Waited for the younger kids come to office next day and they all started laughing at me even before I was going to explain the problem because they all experienced the same problem few years ago and they know how to address this.

The problem is - the screen has two passwd tab-
One - the passwd for the user and the
second one - for yourself.

Without reading the text I thought the second field is to reconfirm the passwd… duh!

Well - We will change the second field to “Reconfirm” passwd and when “Save” is clicked it will ask
for your passwd.

Thoughts?
-ViSolve Team

@visolve [quote=“visolve, post:1, topic:8771”]
Well - We will change the second field to “Reconfirm” passwd and when “Save” is clicked it will ask
for your passwd.
[/quote]
This will be good because i usually get this type of issue at times until i get to realise that i have to input my password. Nice one then.

Elijah Wisdom

This has been a commonly reported issue. Your fix sounds good.
thanks,
-brady

1 Like

Hello Brady ,

We have implemented the new password confirmation feature in openemr dev version and committed to our git instance.
Please refer the following commit link
new password dialog box in user screen · visolve-openemr/Openemr_features_enhancements@188e57a · GitHub
Let us know if any changes .

Thanks,
ViSolve

Hi @visolveemr ,

Thanks! Can you put this into a Pull Request?

-brady

Hello Brady,

Pull Request has been sent successfully . Please check and let us know if any changes.

Thanks,
ViSolve

Hello, I have been testing the system, to implement in a hospital and I have also had that problem, I would love to be able to contribute with ideas as it is.
Be more participatory in the community and bring the use of OpenEMR to Chile.
I really hope for your help, even if for some of you it sounds “silly” I am learning.

Greetings to all!!

2 Likes

hi @eliseoiie
Estuve en Chile tiempo atras en Valparaiso. Pase muy bonito. Si nesecitas ayuda con OpenEmr para implementar en el hospital avisame. Donde esta el hospital?
Roberto Vasquez

thank you very much!
Any questions, I’ll get in touch :slight_smile:
thanks for your help!